8/30/17 : Once again four North Korean missiles have “failed” in a row as the U.S. and South Korea conduct joint exercises this week. The first volley of missiles to “fail” included 3 intermediate range missiles with one blowing up just miles above the launch pad. The others blowing up consecutively minutes apart in the boost phase of the launch window. This once again fits the profile of an airborne laser system attack.
The U.S. Pacific Command said in a statement that three North Korean short-range missiles failed — two after flying an unspecified distance and another seemingly blowing up almost immediately. It added that the missile posed no threat to the U.S. territory of Guam, which the North had previously warned it would fire missiles toward.
Soon after on 8/28/17 it was reported that another missile launch over Japan fell into the ocean in 3 pieces. Very interesting. The United States may be shooting down these missiles and denying it. As to not start a full scale war on the Korean Peninsula.
A South Korean military official told NBC News that the missile was fired around 5:57 a.m. local time on Tuesday. The official said that the missile flew for about 2,700 kilometers (1,678 miles), reaching a maximum altitude of 550 kilometers (342 miles). U.S. Pacific Command projected that the missile splashed down at 6:29 a.m. local time.
The Japanese broadcaster reported that the North Korean missile broke into three pieces and fell into the sea
This all stated back in April with a string of mysterious “missile failures” by North Korea that fit the profile of covert missile interceptions.
It’s an update on 4-28-17 Oops! Looks like North Korea just had another “missile failure” right after launch. This makes four missiles in a row possibly intercepted in the boost phase of launch by an Air Bourne Laser System. Very revealing that this is a truck launched missile that failed called the KN-17. Almost assuredly not hooked to any type of internet. What little internet there is in North Korea. So the “hacking is bringing missiles down story” given by the main stream media falls apart. This is the fourth missile to go down of differing varieties in the boost phase over the last month.
U.S. and South Korean officials said the test, from an area north of the North Korean capital, Pyongyang, appeared to have failed, in what would be a fourth successive unsuccessful missile test since March.
The test came as U.S. Secretary of State Rex Tillerson warned the U.N. Security Council that failure to curb North Korea’s nuclear and ballistic missile programmes could lead to “catastrophic consequences”.
U.S. officials, speaking on condition of anonymity, said the missile was probably a medium-range weapon known as a KN-17 and appears to have broken up within minutes of taking off.
South Korea’s military said the missile, fired from the Pukchang region in a northeasterly direction, reached an altitude of 71 km (44 miles) before disintegrating a few minutes into flight.
The fourth missile to go down in the last month. Very interesting up until last month North Korea was launching four missiles at the same time flawlessly for years. One would only hope if the Air Bourne Laser System was operational it would be used. Providing plausible deniability to the U.S. an it’s allies in the region. Stopping short of all out war on the Korean Peninsula.
Heightening tensions in the stand off between the United States and North Korea almost reached a boiling point over the Easter weekend of 2017. North Korea celebrated it’s national holiday called “The Day of the Sun” and was expected to detonate an underground nuclear bomb test and launch missiles. Much to the relief of people around the world cooler heads prevailed. The North Korean regime blinked for the first time and did not conduct a sixth nuclear bomb test. The United States has said if North Korea tested a nuclear device a massive strike would follow. However the North Korean military did conduct a test of a new Intercontinental Ballistic Missile. That missile is said to have failed right after launch in the boost phase of it’s flight path. The U.S. also stated if North Korea launched a missile it would be shot down. Did the missile fail on it’s own or was it taken down by the United States using an airborne laser system?
US Pacific Command detected and tracked what we assess was a North Korean missile launch at 11:21 am Hawaii time (2121 GMT) April 15.
Dave Benham, a spokesman with the US Pacific command
The missile was tracked meaning it got off the ground and did not blow up on the pad. It was destroyed in the boost phase of the launch. American officials have been very quiet on the whole matter. Some have speculated that the United States may have planted some malware into the North Korean missile system computers to sabotage the launch. It is possible just as the CIA injected Stuxnet into Iranian Nuclear faculties to cripple their computer systems. This would be difficult as North Korea’s missile program is not hooked to the internet. Just as most of North Korea does not have internet or even electric most of the time. Getting an agent inside North Korea’s missile program to physically implant the malware is an even more dubious assumption. The regime routinely kills anyone suspected of even having a cell phone. Getting an agent of the United States close enough to the missile command and control systems of the “Hermit Kingdom” would be next to impossible. Even for James Bond. A much more likely scenario is that it was shot out of the air in the boost part of it’s trajectory by an Airborne Laser System or Seaborne Laser System.